• 10" Round Pan with Lid
Are you tired of purchasing cookware over and over that stick, scratch, ding, or warp? Guess what? Those days are over!!! Introducing the all-new “As Seen On TV” Our cookware is designed to withstand just about anything, all thanks to the new patented formula external layer and high-grade pressed aluminum components. Want to bake in a pan, NO PROBLEM our pans can take it. All of our pans are oven-safe for up to 500° Fahrenheit. To help you appreciate this heat threshold, your average cake or cookies requires a measly 300° F to fully cook. Diamond Granite can almost withstand heat levels more than double that which eliminates warping (and sticking) so you never have to worry! Additional Features: DIAMOND GRANITE frying pans are PTFA, PFOA, lead and cadmium FREE. Dishwasher-safe so cleanups are never an issue! Feel free to fry, bake, sauté, sear, our cookware does it all.
AT A GLANCE:
- PERFECT CHEF PAN – Ideal for new homeowners or for anyone looking to upgrade their kitchenware, this elegant Diamond Granite cookware can turn any kitchen into a culinary masterpiece
- DIAMOND GRANITE - These unique pans have a patented look called Diamond Granite which boasts a non-stick coating and durable titanium construction.
- NON-STICK & DURABLE – Ultra-durable, scratch-proof and metal utensil safe, these non-stick coated pans deliver effortless food release to let you prepare a wide variety of food without the use of oil or butter for healthier cooking, making cleanups easy
- HEATS QUICKLY & VERSATILE – Diamond Granite pans are oven safe up to 500°F and suitable for all stove types including glass, gas and ceramic – ideal for home chefs who want to explore the potential of hob-to-oven cooking
- NON TOXIC - PTHE, PFOA, PFOS -FREE lead and cadmium free, ideal for healthy cooking. Diamond Granite cookware set is made with a flat bottom which allows it to be placed evenly over heat source and suitable for all cooking applications suitable for all stovetops including gas, electric, halogen or ceramic (not for induction stovetop)
Ed, August 25 2019
Mary, September 30, 2019
now daughter does too!
D Montoya, April 24th, 2020