- 8” Skillet
- 10” Fry Pan with lid
- 12” Fry Pan with Lid
- 1.5 Quart Hammered Pot with Lid
- 2.5 Quart Hammered Pot with Lid
- 5 Quart Hammered Pot with Lid
- 10.5” Griddle with Induction Bottom
- Stainless Steam
- Bundt Pan
- 17” Cookie Tray
- 15” Cookie Tray
- 13” Cookie Tray
- 9” round baking pan
- 9” square baking pan
- 9” loaf pan
- 12 cups muffin pan
OrGreenic Rose Gold Hammered Cookware & Bakeware
1 Payment of $224.99 or
4 Payments of $56.25
Orgreenic Hammered Cookware & Bakeware Luxe Series – This 22 piece bakeware is a kitchen's dream. Everything you need right in a box. This will help you take you baking & cooking to the next level in your kitchen.
- LUXURIOUS AND PRACTICAL - Orgreenic hammered collection is beautiful and makes a statement, turn any kitchen into a culinary masterpiece. Always nonstick, lightweight, scratch resistant and dishwasher safe!
- NON-STICK & DURABLE - Our award winning coatings are ultra-durable, scratch-proof and metal utensil safe. These non-stick coated pans deliver effortless food release to let you prepare a wide variety of food without the use of oil or butter for healthier cooking, making cleanups easy
- NON TOXIC - PTHE, PFOA, PFOS FREE - lead and cadmium free, ideal for healthy cooking. Orgreenic cookware is made with a flat bottom which allows it to be placed evenly over heat source and suitable for all cooking applications for all stovetops including gas, induction, electric, halogen or ceramic
- HEATS QUICKLY & VERSATILE – Orgreenic pans are oven safe up to 500°F and suitable for all stove types including glass, gas and ceramic – ideal for home chefs who want to explore the potential of hob-to-oven cooking with upgraded pro handle
- The Orgreenic Hammered Collection is beautiful and makes a bold statement in every kitchen, yet practical - nonstick, lightweight, scratch resistant and dishwasher safe!
- Award winning coating ensures the ultimate easy release -- everything just slides right off the pan, no need for oil or butter – ever.
Ed, August 25 2019
Mary, September 30, 2019
now daughter does too!
D Montoya, April 24th, 2020